What are we doing?
The Alberta Government has outlined rules and guidelines to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. We are strictly adhering to the guidance and order issued by the government by:
- Providing approved hand sanitizer for everyone to use, when they arrive and depart and feel is necessary
- Informing all protestors of the orders and guidelines set out by the Alberta government
- We are no longer providing signs to reduce possible transmission of COVID-19
- Informing protestors using social media and email (if subscribed to our newsletter) if a positive COVID-19 case was reported to us by someone who attended a protest
What can you do?
- Wear a mask – All protestors will be required to wear masks unless they have a medical condition that inhibits them from wearing one
- Remain at least two metres apart from others that are not from your household
- If you wish to hold a sign, please bring your own. (Your voice can be just as effective too!)
- Do not share signs or other belongings with others
- Do not attend a strike if you have any symptoms of illness or if you have come in contact with anyone who has a positive or presumed case of COVID-19.
- Inform us if you get a positive COVID-19 test result so we can inform others that they may have been exposed to the virus
- You can remain anonymous by sending us an email through our contact page using an alias name/email or contacting us through social media using an anonymous account.
If you have any questions about how we’re handling COVID-19, please contact us through our social media platforms or by email.