Want to get more involved, but have little time on your hands? No worries! You can fight for climate action from your own home by signing some petitions.
- Tell ENMAX to set a net-zero target
- Put the Curriculum Advice in the Shredder
- Protect the Kanienkehà:ka Rights in the Oka Pine Forest
- Help Nova Scotia Natives Keep Their Right to Fish
- Defund Calgary Police Department
Write Emails to Your Elected Officials
Fridays for Future Calgary and other organizations have created email templates to make it easy for you to draft emails to your elected officials about climate and social issues.
- CSC Email Generater: RCMP and TMX of Secwepemc Land
- CSC Email Generater: Mi’kmaq Fisherfolk Right to a Moderate Livelihood
Donate/Support local organizations
Consider donating or buying apparel, stickers, or other merchandise from local organizations if you are able.
- Buy a Sticker to Support the spirit of The Buffalo Camp in Manitoba
- All Eyes on Mi’kma’ki and Respect Existance or Expect Resistence Stickers – supports Indigenous Land Defenders
To fight for climate action we must be aware of what’s going on in our world and how we can find solutions.
- Canadian Climate Accountability Response
- CBC Article: Proposed Curriculum Changes
- Read Calgary’s Green New Deal document
If you are unable to attend our strikes (or if strikes are cancelled due to COVID restrictions), you can still help spread awarness using social media and strike virtually.
- Add #FightFor1Point5 to your Profile Photo
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook and share our posts
- Sign up for our newsletter and share it with your friends/family